Your exclusive use wedding venue
Woodhall Manor is a beautiful 16th century listed mansion, set in nine acres of landscaped grounds and beautiful walled gardens, with a quintessentially English charm.
Located at Woodbridge, close to Suffolk’s beautiful heritage coast, within easy reach of Ipswich and the county of Essex, Woodhall Manor is offered to you on an exclusive-use basis.
Woodhall Manor provides an idyllic setting for your wedding and reception; its versatility makes it the perfect choice for any form of celebration, business meeting, corporate or charity event. Exclusive use of our wonderful country estate is guaranteed for the day.
Woodhall Manor retains its original charm and character while providing modern comforts, creating a wonderful atmosphere.
This hidden gem is now a relaxed and intimate haven for smaller events; able to accommodate larger parties just as successfully, the classic elegance of Woodhall has it all.
We offer the perfect venue for your wedding and reception and can cater for many specific cultural requirements, including Asian, Greek and Jewish weddings; also civil partnership ceremonies, engagement parties and anniversary celebrations.
To arrange your appointment and view this magnificent venue, please contact us on 01394 411288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN EVENING Wednesday 22nd May 5pm-8pm RSVP
Open Evening - 22nd May
Please join us from 5pm till 8pm to discuss your wedding requirements. Family and Friends are welcome. RSVP 01394 411288 or email@example.com
Thank you! Thank you so much for helping us through our day on Friday, I don't think it could have gone much better! Woodhall really is a truly stunning ven...
Paul & Aaron - Married April 2012
A stunning venue that ticks all the boxes. As a professional wedding videographer that has filmed all over Suffolk and at Woodhall Manor many times, we love the...
Any Occasions Videography - Married February 2012
A wonderful day we will never forget. The food was absolutely gorgeous, could not fault it & the staff. The manor house was beautiful and staff so attentive...
Mr & Mrs Wright - Married November 2011
Met all expectations... Thank you to all the team for a fantastic day and all your assistance before and after. Excellent quality and service.
Mr & Mrs Rush - Married November 2011
Having our wedding at Woodhall Manor was all we could have asked for and much more. Trish was amazing every step of the way & the meetings we had with her h...
Clare & Mark Athawes - Married August 2012
- Have you got any tips for other brides to be for saving money on their wedding day? Tell us over on Facebook Click Here
- Top #WeddingTrends for 2013Click Here
- Book your wedding in Summer this year with packages starting from just ï¿½2500! Call now limited dates available! 01394 411 288
- The Top 7 #WeddingDress Trends At #Bridal Fashion Week.Click Here
- @benpayneld We are so glad you had a fantastic day, and wish you every happiness for the future !!
- The Wedding Budget: Our guide to How to Manage it Successfully. Click Here
- Come to our Open evening Wed 22nd May to find out about our special all-inclusive deals and last minute offers. Click Here
- #Wedding hair for every face Click Here
- A Sneak Peek from Ben &amp; Deborah Wedding yesterday Sunday 19th May. Photography by @pjaphotography Click Here
- Side-step every possible getting-married glitch with our save-the-day Click Here
- Look forward to seeing you !!! RT @timbowdenphoto: @whmanor Looking forward to todays wedding!
- Buying your wedding gown. Our Guide to help you get it right. Click Here
- Who, what, where, when? Our Guide to to everything you need to know for your big Click Here
- Top tips for planning your #Wedding day Click Here
- The Perfect Way to Plan Your Big Day. Our Guide to help you get it right. Click Here
- 15 of the hottest #Wedding #Trends spotted on the 2014 #Bridal Click Here
- Jedi #Wedding Fears Surface Amid Humanist Ceremony Click Here
- Open Evening Wed 22nd May. Come and take in the breathtaking splendour of the house and grounds. Click Here
- Know your preferred #Photographic style. Click Here
- THE BLUSHING bride in a white dress has been a part of British wedding for years but could this be about to change?Click Here