Your exclusive use wedding venue in Suffolk, located close to Ipswich and the border with Essex.
Woodhall Manor is a beautiful 16th century listed mansion, set in nine acres of landscaped grounds and beautiful walled gardens, with a quintessentially English charm.
Located at Woodbridge, close to Suffolk’s beautiful heritage coast, within easy reach of Ipswich and the county of Essex, Woodhall Manor is offered to you on an exclusive-use basis.
Woodhall Manor provides an idyllic setting for your wedding and reception; its versatility makes it the perfect choice for any form of celebration, business meeting, corporate or charity event. Exclusive use of our wonderful country estate is guaranteed for the day, one of only a handful of wedding venues in Suffolk that does.
Woodhall Manor retains its original charm and character while providing modern comforts, creating a wonderful atmosphere.
This hidden gem is now a relaxed and intimate haven for smaller events; able to accommodate larger parties just as successfully, the classic elegance of Woodhall has it all. That is why Woodhall is rated one of the finest wedding venues in Suffolk.
We offer the perfect venue for your wedding and reception and can cater for many specific cultural requirements, including Asian, Greek and Jewish weddings; also civil partnership ceremonies, engagement parties and anniversary celebrations. Our venue is one of the most versitile wedding venues in Suffolk, so whatever the occassion we can provide you an idyllic and beautiful setting.
Our venue can be used for parties, corporate days and as meeting rooms. So whether you're looking for wedding venues in Suffolk or somewhere to impress clients at meetings, Woodhall Manor is the perfect setting.
To arrange your appointment and view this magnificent venue, please contact us on 01394 411288 or email email@example.com
Open Day Sunday 4th January 11am - 4pm RSVP
Open Day Sunday 4th January 2015
Please join us from 11am till 4pm to discuss your wedding requirements. Family and Friends are welcome.
I just wanted to take the time to thank you in more detail as we were mini-mooning when I emailed you last. Our wedding day was absolutely fantastic! As soon...
Mr & Mrs Tokle - Married September 2014
We had our wedding on 31st August this year. From our first visit to Woodhall Manor, Alina and myself fell in love with the place. Not only were the surrounding...
Rik & Alina - Married August 2014
I'd just like to say thankyou to you and all your team for the most amazing wedding ever. Philip and I werevery happy with the service we received at woodhall m...
Kelly and Phil - Married August 2014
Christine - Married August 2014
Not sure where to begin but basically a huge THANK YOU from both of us!! Yesterday was perfect. We had an amazing time, but it just went too quickly!! Everythin...
Antonio and Henry - Married August 2014
- We had the pleasure of Amanda & Renato visiting us from Italy for a weekend of celebrations #wedding #birthday Click Here
- Look who has come to visit the Manor! #christmasatwoodhall Click Here
- Weekend wedding at Woodhall Manor! Spend 2 days at our beautiful venue Click Here #wedding #woodhallmanor Click Here
- Love doves being released at today's wedding #beautiful #Wedding #woodhallmanor Click Here
- Check out our amazing offers saving you thousands on your wedding day! #BLACKFRIDAY Click Here Click Here
- Amazing feedback!!! #woodhallmanor #weddings Click Here
- Every bride needs a great pair of shoes #Wedding #shoes Click Here
- #wedding #openday #woodhallmanor Click Here
- Come along to our Open Day Sunday 30 November 11am till 4pm. RSVP Click Here #wedding #openday #woodhall Click Here
- Congratulations Helen & Michael! #wedding #woodhallmanor Click Here
- Great idea!! #weddingideas #woodhallmanor Click Here