Your exclusive use wedding venue in Suffolk, located close to Ipswich and the border with Essex.
Woodhall Manor is a beautiful 16th century listed mansion, set in nine acres of landscaped grounds and beautiful walled gardens, with a quintessentially English charm.
Located at Woodbridge, close to Suffolk’s beautiful heritage coast, within easy reach of Ipswich and the county of Essex, Woodhall Manor is offered to you on an exclusive-use basis.
Woodhall Manor provides an idyllic setting for your wedding and reception; its versatility makes it the perfect choice for any form of celebration, business meeting, corporate or charity event. Exclusive use of our wonderful country estate is guaranteed for the day, one of only a handful of wedding venues in Suffolk that does.
Woodhall Manor retains its original charm and character while providing modern comforts, creating a wonderful atmosphere.
This hidden gem is now a relaxed and intimate haven for smaller events; able to accommodate larger parties just as successfully, the classic elegance of Woodhall has it all. That is why Woodhall is rated one of the finest wedding venues in Suffolk.
We offer the perfect venue for your wedding and reception and can cater for many specific cultural requirements, including Asian, Greek and Jewish weddings; also civil partnership ceremonies, engagement parties and anniversary celebrations. Our venue is one of the most versitile wedding venues in Suffolk, so whatever the occassion we can provide you an idyllic and beautiful setting.
Our venue can be used for parties, corporate days and as meeting rooms. So whether you're looking for wedding venues in Suffolk or somewhere to impress clients at meetings, Woodhall Manor is the perfect setting.
To arrange your appointment and view this magnificent venue, please contact us on 01394 411288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Event Wednesday 27th August 2014
Open Event - Wednesday 27th August 2014 RSVP
Please join us from 2pm till 8pm to discuss your wedding requirements. By appointment only
Our wedding here on 22/06/14 was the best day of our lives! Everything was simply perfect! Our wedding planner pulled out all the stops to make everything run s...
Carly - Married June 2014
Just want to say how amazing our day was on the 9th May. Perfect weather and the staff were amazing. Massive thank you to ou Wedding and Events Planner who real...
Stacey - Married May 2014
Excellent venue, excellent staff, all around excellent! We would highly recommend Woodhall Manor! Thanks for making so good for our special day!
Lucy - Married May 2014
We got married at Woodhall Manor on the 1st of May, and it was a dream, so stunning and perfect in every way! We can't thank our wedding and events planner enou...
Max & Kayleigh - Married May 2014
We booked our wedding day over a year in advance, and throughout that year Trish (our fabulous Planner) made every effort to make sure everything we wanted went...
Jules Fassnidge - Married April 2014
- Love when a bride books a wedding on the phone as fell in love with our photos and cries in complete happiness saying we have made her day!
- How can you not love this place?! #woodhall #weddings Click Here
- What's your ideal honeymoon destination? #honeymoon #weddings Click Here
- We love a Monday wedding here @WHManor. Congratulations to the beautiful Jia & Alex! Click Here
- Congratulations to our wonderful couple married @WoodhallManor yesterday. The sun beaming down for their special day. Click Here
- Open Evening Thursday 17th July 5pm-8pm come along to see our beautiful venue RSVP Click Here #wedding Click Here
- Woodhall Wedding Planner tip of the day #woodhall #weddings #tipoftheday Click Here
- Banqueting Hall looked lovely with flower by Jades Flowers #woodhall #weddings Click Here
- Lovely open day today serving afternoon tea, a nice treat for our couples looking around #weddings #woodhall Click Here
- Beautiful day for an outside ceremony #woodhall #weddings Click Here
- Woodhall Wedding Planner Tip of the Day #weddings #tips #woodhall Click Here