Your exclusive use wedding venue in Suffolk, Ipswich and Essex.
Woodhall Manor is a beautiful 16th century listed mansion, set in nine acres of landscaped grounds and beautiful walled gardens, with a quintessentially English charm.
Located at Woodbridge, close to Suffolk’s beautiful heritage coast, within easy reach of Ipswich and the county of Essex, Woodhall Manor is offered to you on an exclusive-use basis.
Woodhall Manor provides an idyllic setting for your wedding and reception; its versatility makes it the perfect choice for any form of celebration, business meeting, corporate or charity event. Exclusive use of our wonderful country estate is guaranteed for the day, one of only a handful of wedding venues in Suffolk that does.
Woodhall Manor retains its original charm and character while providing modern comforts, creating a wonderful atmosphere.
This hidden gem is now a relaxed and intimate haven for smaller events; able to accommodate larger parties just as successfully, the classic elegance of Woodhall has it all. That is why Woodhall is rated one of the finest wedding venues in Suffolk.
We offer the perfect venue for your wedding and reception and can cater for many specific cultural requirements, including Asian, Greek and Jewish weddings; also civil partnership ceremonies, engagement parties and anniversary celebrations. Our venue is one of the most versitile wedding venues in Essex, so whatever the occassion we can provide you an idyllic and beautiful setting.
Our venue can be used for partys, corporate days and as meeting rooms. So whether you're looking for wedding venues in Essex or somewhere to impress clients at meetings, Woodhall Manor is the perfect setting.
To arrange your appointment and view this magnificent venue, please contact us on 01394 411288 or email email@example.com
OPEN DAY Sunday 15th December 12noon-3pm RSVP
Open Day - Sunday 15th December
Please join us from 12noon till 3pm to discuss your wedding requirements. Family and Friends are welcome. RSVP 01394 411288 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have just had our wedding at Woodhall Manor and had the most amazing day ! Could not have wished for a better day and a big thanks to our wedding planner for...
Luke Ingle - Lovell - Married September 2013
"It was an amazing day, we really enjoyed ourselves and the staff were so helpful, our wedding planner Trish Clarke was perfect, she made the day run so sm...
Martyn Pryke - Married August 2013
We had a wonderful day , thank you for all the hard work and support that was given . We had a wonderful day and could not fault it . The Manor and grounds were...
Sally Calderhead - Married August 2013
We both wanted you all to know what a wonderful day you helped us have at Woodhall Manor. The whole process felt comfortable and at no time in the planning proc...
Valerie & Terence Mays - Married June 2013
Everything about the day was fantastic! You employ some amazing staff. The pictures on the website really does not do the venue enough justice! Many thanks for ...
Keeley & Oliver - Married April 2013
- Weirdest Wedding Vows?We would love to know if you have heard something a little odd at a wedding you have been to.
- "The highest function of love is that it makes the loved one a unique and irreplaceable being." Tom Robbins
- Count Down to Christmas Day 8. Head to our Facebook page to enter todays #Competition !!Click Here
- 4 of the best white winter wedding themesClick Here
- &An idyllic setting for the perfect AsianWedding venue& Click Here
- "When I am with you, we stay up all night.When you're not here, I can't go to sleep.& Rumi
- Ask your guests to circle words in a dictionary instead of having a traditional guest book Click Here
- "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.I love thee to the depth and breadth and heightMy soul can reach" Elizabeth Browning
- Style tips for a winter wedding: Here's how to make it an event to remember...Click Here
- How to Plan the Ultimate Spring Wedding. We have some great ideas for you. Click Here
- "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained." C.S. Lewis
- Count Down to Christmas Day 7. Head to our Facebook page to enter todays #Competition !!Click Here
- The Worst Wedding Advice Ever: Have you been given any really bad advice, or been told something just plain silly. Tell all !!!
- "Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." Antoine de Saint-ExupÃ©ry
- Diamonds and Pearls: This enchanting look needn't cost the worldClick Here
- Count Down to Christmas Day 6. Head to our Facebook page to enter todays #Competition !!Click Here
- Wedding Trends We love: Edible Flowers Click Here