Your exclusive use wedding venue in Suffolk, located close to Ipswich and the border with Essex.
Woodhall Manor is a beautiful 16th century listed mansion, set in nine acres of landscaped grounds and beautiful walled gardens, with a quintessentially English charm.
Located at Woodbridge, close to Suffolk’s beautiful heritage coast, within easy reach of Ipswich and the county of Essex, Woodhall Manor is offered to you on an exclusive-use basis.
Woodhall Manor provides an idyllic setting for your wedding and reception; its versatility makes it the perfect choice for any form of celebration, business meeting, corporate or charity event. Exclusive use of our wonderful country estate is guaranteed for the day, one of only a handful of wedding venues in Suffolk that does.
Woodhall Manor retains its original charm and character while providing modern comforts, creating a wonderful atmosphere.
This hidden gem is now a relaxed and intimate haven for smaller events; able to accommodate larger parties just as successfully, the classic elegance of Woodhall has it all. That is why Woodhall is rated one of the finest wedding venues in Suffolk.
We offer the perfect venue for your wedding and reception and can cater for many specific cultural requirements, including Asian, Greek and Jewish weddings; also civil partnership ceremonies, engagement parties and anniversary celebrations. Our venue is one of the most versitile wedding venues in Suffolk, so whatever the occassion we can provide you an idyllic and beautiful setting.
Our venue can be used for parties, corporate days and as meeting rooms. So whether you're looking for wedding venues in Suffolk or somewhere to impress clients at meetings, Woodhall Manor is the perfect setting.
To arrange your appointment and view this magnificent venue, please contact us on 01394 411288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN HOUSE Sunday 16th March 11am-3pm RSVP
Open House - Sunday 16th March 2014
Please join us from 11am till 3pm to discuss your wedding requirements. Family and Friends are welcome.
Woodhall Manor was our dream destination, and it became a total reality. We had the best day of our lives and the staff beyond excellent. The food was perfect, ...
Lucie & Ian Arnold - Married February 2014
My husband and I married at Woodhall on 16th January 2014. Our wedding planner Brioni has been amazing from start to finish, she made sure our day ran smoothly ...
Cheryl & Ashley - Married January 2014
Would like to say a massive thanks to Trish, the team and everyone involved in making our special day at Woodhall Manor so amazing and precious, we will treasur...
Jo & Luke - Married January 2014
We had the most fantastic time at Woodhall. We feel the venue is extremely special but totally functional at the same. Nothing was too much trouble for your sta...
Mr & Mrs Mayhew - Married October 2013
We cant believe how fantastic our day was! We felt so well cared for and looked after, as did our guests. So much positive feedback from guests. Laura was brill...
Susie & Steve - Married October 2013
- Check out Woodhall Manor's Stunning photo gallery..... Click Here
- "Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars." E.E. Cummings
- 'Til Mars do us part! She will leave her fiance on Earth.." For a once in a life time chance could you ? Click Here
- "To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world." Bill Wilson
- 10 tips to make your #wedding #speeches simply #unforgettableClick Here
- Looking for a #weddingvenue, where the venue is exclusively yours for the whole day. It's your day don't share it. Click Here
- "I don't care what you say to me. I care what you share with me." Santosh Kalwar
- Complete the sentence: &My dream hen party would involve..."
- "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." Judy Garland
- The Role of The #FlowerGirl At Your #WeddingClick Here
- Check out all our current special offers for your big day.... Click Here
- "How do you spell 'love'?& - Piglet&You don't spell it...you feel it.& - Pooh" A.A. Milne
- If could have anyone #design your #wedding dress who would it be?
- "The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace." Mahatma Gandhi
- Latest #Wedding Dress #Catwalk Collections for 2014.Click Here
- Open Day TODAY Sat 8th March. Discover more about our amazing all inclusive deals.Click Here
- #Wedding #Tattoo's. Are they the ultimate symbol of love... Or are they tacky and risky?? What you do you think? Click Here
- "I am weird you are weird Everyone in this world is weird One day two people come together in mutual weirdness and fall in love" Dr. Seuss
- #Weirdest #Wedding #Vows?We would love to know if you have heard something a little odd at a wedding you have been to.
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else." Nicholas Sparks