Your exclusive use wedding venue in Suffolk, located close to Ipswich and the border with Essex.
Woodhall Manor is a beautiful 16th century listed mansion, set in nine acres of landscaped grounds and beautiful walled gardens, with a quintessentially English charm.
Located at Woodbridge, close to Suffolk’s beautiful heritage coast, within easy reach of Ipswich and the county of Essex, Woodhall Manor is offered to you on an exclusive-use basis.
Woodhall Manor provides an idyllic setting for your wedding and reception; its versatility makes it the perfect choice for any form of celebration, business meeting, corporate or charity event. Exclusive use of our wonderful country estate is guaranteed for the day, one of only a handful of wedding venues in Suffolk that does.
Woodhall Manor retains its original charm and character while providing modern comforts, creating a wonderful atmosphere.
This hidden gem is now a relaxed and intimate haven for smaller events; able to accommodate larger parties just as successfully, the classic elegance of Woodhall has it all. That is why Woodhall is rated one of the finest wedding venues in Suffolk.
We offer the perfect venue for your wedding and reception and can cater for many specific cultural requirements, including Asian, Greek and Jewish weddings; also civil partnership ceremonies, engagement parties and anniversary celebrations. Our venue is one of the most versitile wedding venues in Suffolk, so whatever the occassion we can provide you an idyllic and beautiful setting.
Our venue can be used for parties, corporate days and as meeting rooms. So whether you're looking for wedding venues in Suffolk or somewhere to impress clients at meetings, Woodhall Manor is the perfect setting.
To arrange your appointment and view this magnificent venue, please contact us on 01394 411288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN EVENING 16th & 22nd April 2014 5pm - 8pm RSVP
Open Evening - Wednesday 16th & Tuesday 22nd April 2014
Please join us from 5pm till 8pm to discuss your wedding requirements. Family and Friends are welcome. RSVP 01394 411288 or email@example.com
Woodhall Manor was our dream destination, and it became a total reality. We had the best day of our lives and the staff beyond excellent. The food was perfect, ...
Lucie & Ian Arnold - Married February 2014
My husband and I married at Woodhall on 16th January 2014. Our wedding planner Brioni has been amazing from start to finish, she made sure our day ran smoothly ...
Cheryl & Ashley - Married January 2014
Would like to say a massive thanks to Trish, the team and everyone involved in making our special day at Woodhall Manor so amazing and precious, we will treasur...
Jo & Luke - Married January 2014
We had the most fantastic time at Woodhall. We feel the venue is extremely special but totally functional at the same. Nothing was too much trouble for your sta...
Mr & Mrs Mayhew - Married October 2013
We cant believe how fantastic our day was! We felt so well cared for and looked after, as did our guests. So much positive feedback from guests. Laura was brill...
Susie & Steve - Married October 2013
- Come to our Open Evening Tues 22nd April. Find out about our special all-inclusive deals and last minute offers. Click Here
- Learn the lingo - wedding dress jargon unveiled!Click Here
- All about the wedding shoes. What girl could refuse such an invitation? Click Here
- &We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.&Benjamin Disraeli
- Come to our Open Evening Tues 22nd April. Take in the breathtaking splendour of the house and grounds. Click Here
- Would you wear a non-white wedding dress? Growing trend to shun the trad & go with a more vibrant number. Click Here
- &Love's greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.&Barbara de Angelis
- #VeraWang spring 2015 bridal collectionClick Here
- In the age of technology and social media, #unplugged #weddings are surprisingly becoming a big trend. Click Here
- &Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.&Torquato Tasso
- Inviting pets to your #wedding day - is it a do or a do not?
- &Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.&Helen Rowland
- 15 pretty pastel #bridesmaids outfits for springClick Here
- Donna and Barry's wedding 11th April. Photography by: @Storm_Photo MORE: Click Here Click Here
- Our Pick of the 2014 #WeddingDress Trends: If you're getting married, these are the hottest looks around! Click Here
- &Love means to commit yourself without guarantee.&Anne Campbell
- Have you found your #wedding #dress yet? What's it like? And how did you know it was #TheOne ?
- &Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.&Ray Stannard Baker
- Come to our Open Evening Tues 22nd April. Talk to our experienced staff about your forthcoming wedding plans.Click Here
- #JennyPackham 2015 bridal catwalk show. Hot off the New York runway, Jenny Packham's new #bridal collectionClick Here