Your exclusive use wedding venue in Suffolk, located close to Ipswich and the border with Essex.
Woodhall Manor is a beautiful 16th century listed mansion, set in nine acres of landscaped grounds and beautiful walled gardens, with a quintessentially English charm.
Located at Woodbridge, close to Suffolk’s beautiful heritage coast, within easy reach of Ipswich and the county of Essex, Woodhall Manor is offered to you on an exclusive-use basis.
Woodhall Manor provides an idyllic setting for your wedding and reception; its versatility makes it the perfect choice for any form of celebration, business meeting, corporate or charity event. Exclusive use of our wonderful country estate is guaranteed for the day, one of only a handful of wedding venues in Suffolk that does.
Woodhall Manor retains its original charm and character while providing modern comforts, creating a wonderful atmosphere.
This hidden gem is now a relaxed and intimate haven for smaller events; able to accommodate larger parties just as successfully, the classic elegance of Woodhall has it all. That is why Woodhall is rated one of the finest wedding venues in Suffolk.
We offer the perfect venue for your wedding and reception and can cater for many specific cultural requirements, including Asian, Greek and Jewish weddings; also civil partnership ceremonies, engagement parties and anniversary celebrations. Our venue is one of the most versitile wedding venues in Suffolk, so whatever the occassion we can provide you an idyllic and beautiful setting.
Our venue can be used for parties, corporate days and as meeting rooms. So whether you're looking for wedding venues in Suffolk or somewhere to impress clients at meetings, Woodhall Manor is the perfect setting.
To arrange your appointment and view this magnificent venue, please contact us on 01394 411288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN HOUSE Saturday 10th May 2014 12pm - 3pm RSVP
Open House - Saturday 10th May 2014
Please join us from 12pm till 3pm to discuss your wedding requirements. Family and Friends are welcome. RSVP 01394 411288 or email@example.com
Woodhall Manor was our dream destination, and it became a total reality. We had the best day of our lives and the staff beyond excellent. The food was perfect, ...
Lucie & Ian Arnold - Married February 2014
My husband and I married at Woodhall on 16th January 2014. Our wedding planner Brioni has been amazing from start to finish, she made sure our day ran smoothly ...
Cheryl & Ashley - Married January 2014
Would like to say a massive thanks to Trish, the team and everyone involved in making our special day at Woodhall Manor so amazing and precious, we will treasur...
Jo & Luke - Married January 2014
We had the most fantastic time at Woodhall. We feel the venue is extremely special but totally functional at the same. Nothing was too much trouble for your sta...
Mr & Mrs Mayhew - Married October 2013
We cant believe how fantastic our day was! We felt so well cared for and looked after, as did our guests. So much positive feedback from guests. Laura was brill...
Susie & Steve - Married October 2013
- Hot #Wedding Trend #Sequins:We think we will see a lot of them at our 2014 weddings. Will you be using them ? Click Here
- &Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.&Maya Angelou
- Would you be upset if any of your female guests wore #white to your #wedding?
- &If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.&Lynda Barry
- Look forward to seeing you soon !! RT @stevehoodfilms: Last minute booking this morning Off to @WHManor today to film a wedding
- How long before my #wedding day should I...Click Here
- #SomethingBlue: Need some inspiration, then check out our little gallery. MORE: Click Here
- &Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.&Aristotle
- Where were you when your #fiancÃ© proposed?
- &Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.&H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Music for weddings doesn't have to be traditional - take a look at these fun ideas!Click Here
- Come to our Open Evening Tues 22nd April. A perfect opportunity to look around our venue at your leisure.Click Here
- Wedding Trends We love: #EdibleFlowers, they look fantastic & taste wonderful. Click Here
- &Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.&Oscar Wilde
- #FirstDance. Will you practise? Have you decided what tune you'll be having it to?
- &Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.&Lao Tzu
- The #man's guide to #wedding day #groomingClick Here
- Keepsake bouquets are one of our fav trends, super stylish & you get to keep them as a reminder of your big day. Click Here
- &The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.&Jean Racine