Your exclusive use wedding venue in Suffolk, located close to Ipswich and the border with Essex.
Woodhall Manor is a beautiful 16th century listed mansion, set in nine acres of landscaped grounds and beautiful walled gardens, with a quintessentially English charm.
Located at Woodbridge, close to Suffolk’s beautiful heritage coast, within easy reach of Ipswich and the county of Essex, Woodhall Manor is offered to you on an exclusive-use basis.
Woodhall Manor provides an idyllic setting for your wedding and reception; its versatility makes it the perfect choice for any form of celebration, business meeting, corporate or charity event. Exclusive use of our wonderful country estate is guaranteed for the day, one of only a handful of wedding venues in Suffolk that does.
Woodhall Manor retains its original charm and character while providing modern comforts, creating a wonderful atmosphere.
This hidden gem is now a relaxed and intimate haven for smaller events; able to accommodate larger parties just as successfully, the classic elegance of Woodhall has it all. That is why Woodhall is rated one of the finest wedding venues in Suffolk.
We offer the perfect venue for your wedding and reception and can cater for many specific cultural requirements, including Asian, Greek and Jewish weddings; also civil partnership ceremonies, engagement parties and anniversary celebrations. Our venue is one of the most versitile wedding venues in Suffolk, so whatever the occassion we can provide you an idyllic and beautiful setting.
Our venue can be used for parties, corporate days and as meeting rooms. So whether you're looking for wedding venues in Suffolk or somewhere to impress clients at meetings, Woodhall Manor is the perfect setting.
To arrange your appointment and view this magnificent venue, please contact us on 01394 411288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN EVENING 16th & 22nd April 2014 5pm - 8pm RSVP
Open Evening - Wednesday 16th & Tuesday 22nd April 2014
Please join us from 5pm till 8pm to discuss your wedding requirements. Family and Friends are welcome. RSVP 01394 411288 or email@example.com
Woodhall Manor was our dream destination, and it became a total reality. We had the best day of our lives and the staff beyond excellent. The food was perfect, ...
Lucie & Ian Arnold - Married February 2014
My husband and I married at Woodhall on 16th January 2014. Our wedding planner Brioni has been amazing from start to finish, she made sure our day ran smoothly ...
Cheryl & Ashley - Married January 2014
Would like to say a massive thanks to Trish, the team and everyone involved in making our special day at Woodhall Manor so amazing and precious, we will treasur...
Jo & Luke - Married January 2014
We had the most fantastic time at Woodhall. We feel the venue is extremely special but totally functional at the same. Nothing was too much trouble for your sta...
Mr & Mrs Mayhew - Married October 2013
We cant believe how fantastic our day was! We felt so well cared for and looked after, as did our guests. So much positive feedback from guests. Laura was brill...
Susie & Steve - Married October 2013
- #FirstDances. Will you practise? And have you decided what tune you'll be having it to?
- &To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.&Alphonse de Lamartine
- Mary and Neil's Wedding Story &We knew straight away that we wanted to get married at Woodhall Manor&MORE: Click Here
- Oscar De La Renta 2015 #bridal collectionClick Here
- Come to our Open Evening Weds 16th April. Take in the breathtaking splendour of the house and grounds. Click Here
- Our tried and tested #wedding #speech tips. Click Here
- &We love because it's the only true adventure.&Nikki Giovanni
- #GiftLists what will you ask for: Present, Money or Charity Donation ?
- &The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.&Lawrence Durrell
- 17 of the best #wedding #dresses with sleevesClick Here
- Beautiful love these photos ! RT @Storm_Photo: Woodhall Manor Sneak Peek Donna and Barry Click Here
- Looking for a #weddingvenue, where the venue is exclusively yours for the whole day. It's your day don't share it. Click Here
- &People think love is an emotion. Love is good sense.&Ken Kesey
- If you were given an extra �1,000 to put towards your wedding day, what would you spend it on?
- &When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out.&Elizabeth Bowen
- Come to our Open Evening Weds 16th April. Talk to our experienced staff about your forthcoming wedding plans.Click Here
- 9 easy, elegant ideas for #summer #wedding themes.Click Here
- Would you like a #Outdoor #CivilCeremony? Then take a look at our stunning #WeddingVenues. Click Here