Wonderful Winter Weddings
The days might be colder, but the warmth of Woodhall Manor creates old world charm for your wedding day. A white blanket of fresh snow or a crisp white frost against the beautiful red brick of the Manor provides stunning photo opportunities, whilst roaring log fires and cosy rooms create the perfect ambience of a country house wedding. Winter really is is the perfect time to wed.
Remaining Sunday’s in December 2018
Included for 50 guests
- Exclusive hire of the Manor, estate and gardens
- Christmas trees around the Manor and Ballroom
- A choice of several beautiful spaces for your ceremony
- A glass of Mulled wine following your ceremony*
- Three-course Wedding Breakfast*
- Half a bottle of house wine per guest*
- White table linen, tableware and glassware
- Winter Wonderland Decorations in our outstanding Ballroom
- Winter Wonderland Decorations in our outstanding
- Ballroom Complimentary stay in the Honeymoon Suite
- Still and sparkling water Evening food*
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- All waiting and bar staff
- Complimentary parking
Call us on 01394 411 288 or email for more details and to book a private tour.
Guest numbers include the wedding couple.
Additional Guests can be added or ask us for a tailored quote for your guest numbers.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Head to our Inspiration page for 8 Great Reasons for a Wonderful Winter Wedding