Wonderful Winter Weddings
The days might be colder, but the warmth of Woodhall Manor creates old world charm for your wedding day. A white blanket of fresh snow or a crisp white frost against the beautiful red brick of the Manor provides stunning photo opportunities, whilst roaring log fires and cosy rooms create the perfect ambience of a country house wedding. Winter really is is the perfect time to wed.
Reserve one of our remaining Love Collection dates in November/December 2017 and we will give each of your guests a complimentary Mulled Wine and mince pie on their arrival, and canapes for you and your guests during your drinks reception**
*£500 deposit required to secure your date
**3 canapes per guest – chef’s choice of canapes.
We will include our amazing Winter decorations and table centrepieces, fairy light ceiling and other seasonal items all complimentary.
Included for 50 guests
- Exclusive hire of the Manor, estate and gardens
- A choice of several beautiful spaces for your indoor or outdoor ceremony
- A glass of Prosecco or orange juice per guest following the ceremony*
- Three-course Wedding Breakfast*
- Half a bottle of house wine per guest*
- A glass of Prosecco for your speeches*
- White table linen, tableware and glassware
- Complimentary stay in the Manor Honeymoon Suite
- Still and sparkling water
- Evening food*
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- All waiting and bar staff
- Complimentary parking
Call us on 01394 411 288 or email for more details and to book a private tour.
Guest numbers include the wedding couple.
Additional Guests can be added or ask us for a tailored quote for your guest numbers.
Terms & Conditions apply.