Romantic Autumn Weddings
With the golden leaves and russet red brick of the Elizabethan house, Autumn is a beautiful time of year to get married at Woodhall Manor. The changing colours of the leaves and the beautiful golden light provide a wonderful backdrop for photographs and with a choice of spaces to hold your ceremony and reception in our cosy Manor house you can take in all of the delights that Autumn has to offer in the heart of the Suffolk countryside.
Included for 50 guests
- Signature cocktails in the gardens to welcome your guests
- Three course sit down meal with wines
- A glass of chilled Prosecco to toast the speeches
- Great choice of evening food to keep guests dancing all night
- Table linen, crockery and cutlery
- All waiting and bar staff, with your own dedicated wedding coordinator for the day
- Honeymoon suite for the night of the wedding with breakfast
- Discounted rates available for beautiful Manor bedrooms for your guests
Call us on 01394 411 288 or email for more details and to book a private tour.
Guest numbers include the wedding couple.
Additional Guests can be added or ask us for a tailored quote for your guest numbers.
Terms & Conditions apply.